Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Exciting News, Challenge #8 and more!

Hi there, I have some exciting news to share! First, I want to thank everyone who applied for the DT, you all are incredible artists and if I could have you all, I would! Thank you again so much!

Without further ado, I'd love for you to meet my artistic team!! So excited about this new adventure and having these ladies join me.
Gemiel
 Tabitha
All of these ladies are so blessed with artistic talent and will be sharing their art with you starting January 4th! Remember to stop back by and see what they have been busy working on! Please take a minute to stop by and visit with them and share some luv!! :o) Thank you again ladies so much for helping me along on this new journey!

Today's winner for the special gift from,
Fred She Said is...
Abby! From Little Birdie Blessings
Congratulations Abby!!
I will send your name and email to Tracey and she will get in touch with you about your special gift. She has some awesome digi stamps. I love her snowmen! Thanks Tracey!! :o)



This week's sponsor is Sue from McMahon Five Designs, incredibly sweet lady and her shop has lots of goodies to help release the artist in you. She has everything from digital stamps to wood paper! Do take a minute and stop by and visit her shop. Thanks so much Sue!! :o)
This week's Word Art challenge is:



Yes, He will. It may not come when you want it to but He will fulfill His purpose for you. Have faith in Him, don't look around at what you see going on, think about what He's said in His word and believe in that.

This Word art piece is free for you to use in your art. It is simple as I wanted to cut the words into strips so I could spritz them and have them lift off the page as you can see in my piece below. You are welcome to use this piece along with me to share in this week's challenge or if you are working on another piece that has scripture or an encouraging quote, you may share that in this week's challenge.





9 comments:

Marsha Fisher said...

Beautiful art piece! Congratulations on your new design team too!!!

Unknown said...

Well done ladies! Congratulations! May God bless each of you as you endeavour to share His word and inspire others to seek Him out.

Jonia said...

What a beautiful piece of art you have created Cassandra! I do know the Lord will bless this greatly! Congratulations to all the design team!

Wendy Swenne said...

Love this art piece. It's my fave color too.
Thanks for the inspiration!

And thanks again for picking me, to be a DT.
Congrats to all the other ladies which have made it through too!


Wendy

MariLynn said...

I look forward to seeing what the dt creates!!!

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Congratulations to your new design team, what fun. Can't wait to see what they do. I'm so excited to have won, thank you so much. This is a fun blog, thanks for starting it. ~ Abby

Nancy said...

Woohoo for the new design team! What a beautiful piece you've created, Cassandra! All the other entries are fabulous as well! Congratulations to Abby for winning! I've still got company so I won't be getting in on this one! I hope to join the fun soon!...Nancy :o)

Christine Pennington said...

Congrats ladies--I just found Word Art Wednesday not too long ago--already a fan. I thought about trying out for the DT team, but have a lot on my plate already--not sure I stood a chance anyway bc you are all amazing.

Melisa Waldorf said...

Oh the layers of mixed media yumminess you have created here!! And the blue is gorgeous. You are making me want to put my apron on and make a mess!