Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Welcome our April Guest Designer, Linda Carson

We are blessed to have Linda Carson with us this month as our Guest Designer.  I hope that you will give her a warm welcome, and let her know how glad we are that she is willing to share her God-given talents with us this month.  Here is a little bit about Linda that she has chosen to share with us.  Welcome, Linda!

----------------------------------------------------
Hi friends of Word Art Wednesday!  My name is Linda Carson, and I hail from Arkansas.  Let me share with you ladies that Arkansas is the only state where you can find diamonds!  I found a diamond in stamping some 12 years ago as a ministry of encouragement and fun using God's Word.
I was elated when Karen invited me to be a Guest Designer for the month of April.  I love playing at Word Art Wednesday because of their love of the Lord, the scriptures used, and their personal encouragement with each entry!

I currently am on the Challenge Team of Our Daily Bread Designs, and I welcome you all to play along with us there as well.  My blog is Ink Stamp Color and I'd LOVE to have you stop by and visit some time!  You'll always be welcomed!  Thanks for having me here with you this month!

5 comments:

Diana Nguyen said...

Hi, Linda from Arkansas! :) Still think it's so cool you hail from there. Looking forward to seeing all your creations here!

Jo Ann said...

Hello Linda! Warm welcome to you from our family here at Word Art Wednesday. It's a blessing to be working side by side with you in sharing God's Word through Crafting...If there's anything we can help you with, don't hesitate to ask. Love all the info you shared with us and can't wait to see your awesome projects. Hugs always in Christ!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Karen Letchworth said...

We're SO blessed to have you with us this month, Linda. We hope you enjoy your time with us, and that the experience will be a blessing to you in many different ways. I hope you meet some new friends along the way. We're SO glad that you've agreed to share your talents with us.
Welcome!
Karen

Unknown said...

Linda,
What a sweet and very happy surprise to see your smiling face and read your lively words of introduction. We appreciate you. Blessings, Carole

Grace said...

Congratulations Linda! I know you will be such a blessing to us all as you share God's word through this challenge and your awesome talent!
hugs,
Grace